We are looking for an Account Manager who wants to champion the success of our clients selling on Amazon.com. If you love working with people and want to help businesses grow sales on Amazon.com then you have come to the right place.
We know applying for a job and taking on a new responsibilities can be uncomfortable. During this process you are assessing if Goat Consulting is the right fit for you, just as much as we are assessing if you are a right fit for us. Here are a few resources to get to know us better:
You are empathetic. For a lot of our clients, the Amazon sales channel is new to them, which requires you to listen to their needs, goals, and questions in order to help them.
Details matter to you. The words we choose to include in our product listings and keywords included in Amazon Marketing Services can drastically affect the traffic and conversion rate and ultimately the success of product sales on Amazon.
Solving problems motivates you. Clients come to Goat Consulting because they have problems that we can solve. Clients may have issues listing products, navigating seller central, effectively running marketing campaigns, managing communications with Amazon, or understanding the ecommerce landscape. You are motivated by identifying these issues and tackling them head on to drive sales and helping clients fulfill their mission.
You are resilient. The online marketplace, especially selling on Amazon, is an ever changing landscape. With these changes come technical challenges. You have a can-do attitude in researching and resolving issues that arise.
Honesty and integrity are core values. Clients come to Goat Consulting because they trust us. You will do what is right for all stakeholders: Goat Consulting, clients, Amazon and the Amazon.com customers.
You are adaptable. You have the ability to work effectively by yourself as well as with others, whether that is with co-workers or clients.
Things You Might Do
Goat Consulting is a startup, so you will likely work on a lot of different projects that provide value to our clients. That said, here are some things you will lead:
- On-boarding new clients on the Amazon sales channel including Seller Central, Vendor Central, Vendor Express
- Write effective marketing copy for client's product listings that entices customers on Amazon.com to purchase our client's products
- Interact with the Amazon selling dashboard to upload client catalog to Amazon sales accounts
- Drive quality traffic to our client's product listings through Amazon Marketing Services. This includes sponsored product ads, headline search ads, and product display ads
- Maintain and grow client's Amazon sales channel through inventory tracking, monitoring listing copy, troubleshooting technical issues, and optimizing marketing campaigns
- Pull, analyze, and report to client Amazon sales channel performance
How To Apply
We can't wait to get to know you and to find out if you are a good fit for our company and the role. Follow these steps to apply:
- Download and read our white paper - Amazon Marketplace Strategy
- Fill out the form below
Equal Opportunity Policy: TT Services LLC (DBA Goat Consulting) is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. TT Services LLC (DBA Goat Consulting) prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. TT Services LLC (DBA Goat Consulting) conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, TT Services LLC (DBA Goat Consulting) will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.