Goat Consulting has updated the Amazon Marketplace Strategy White Paper
Click Here to access the 2018 Amazon Marketplace Strategy White Paper
In 2015, Goat Consulting began offering Amazon Marketplace business services to brands and manufacturers selling on the Amazon.com marketplace. One of the key benefits of bringing on a partner like Goat Consulting is that it gives brands and manufacturers the opportunity to work with experts who devote their entire focus to the Amazon Marketplace.
This white paper is an introduction to selling on the Amazon.com Marketplace. It discusses what the Amazon Marketplace is, how customers shop on the platform, competition for the Buy Box and the different business models for selling on Amazon.com. We hope that by the end of reading this you have a better understanding of:
- The opportunity of selling on Amazon.com
- How Amazon.com customers shop on the platform
- The different business models for selling on Amazon
By the end of this paper, you will be able to confidently discuss how your business can benefit from the Amazon.com sales channel. If you have any questions regarding this white paper or anything Amazon related, please reach out to us at https://www.goatconsulting.com/contact-us.
New For 2018 Version Amazon Marketplace Strategy
Amazon is an ever-changing and expanding marketplace. Goat Consulting continues to be at the forefront of changes happening on Amazon. New for the 2018 version includes:
- Updated Metrics of Prime Membership Statistics
- Added Search Results Page
- Added Enhanced Brand Content to Product Detail Page
- Added Offers Page to Buy Box Section
- Removal of Vendor Express - Vendor express is gone
- Updated Seller Central FBA Costs
- Added Seller Fulfilled Prime section to Seller Central (Merchant Fulfilled)
- Added Vendor Central Direct Fulfillment
Contact Goat Consulting for hiring an Amazon Consultant
We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding the White Paper and hope that it helps you sell better on Amazon. Please reach out with any comments or questions.